Unleash Your Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want you stuffed into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you. Love, I'd never hurt you.

2 posters

Go down

I want you stuffed into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you. Love, I'd never hurt you. Empty I want you stuffed into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you. Love, I'd never hurt you.

Post  Trish Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Ludo is awesome. I love The Horror Of Our Love, Please, and Topeka.
=D Anyone else listen to them?
Trish
Trish

Back to top Go down

I want you stuffed into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you. Love, I'd never hurt you. Empty Re: I want you stuffed into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you. Love, I'd never hurt you.

Post  Admin Emily Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 pm

xD Of course!
I really like Lake Ponchartrain, Love Me Dead, The Horror of our Love and Go-Getter Greg.
That song is awesome xD
Admin Emily
Admin Emily
Admin

https://unleash-your-mind.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

I want you stuffed into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you. Love, I'd never hurt you. Empty Re: I want you stuffed into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you. Love, I'd never hurt you.

Post  Trish Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:09 pm

OhmyGod, Amy, I forgot to tell you!
I was reading an Anne Rice book, "Blackwood Farm", and it brought up Lake Ponchartrain.
I'll hafta read further to see if it's an evil lake or something...
Trish
Trish

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Emily Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Dude! That's awesome! In fact, I'm gonna google it right now.
*Googles*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Pontchartrain
=3
Aaaaand, my favorite part: "Lake Pontchartrain" is the title of a song by the band Ludo, from their album You're Awful, I Love You. The song describes a man who finds himself by the lake with two of his friends, only to be confronted by a scary figure, spooky voices coming from within the lake, and to witness the lake engulf his friends, because they ate the crawfish.
xD
Admin Emily
Admin Emily
Admin

https://unleash-your-mind.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down