Unleash Your Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiz of the Real You: Love

2 posters

Go down

Quiz of the Real You: Love Empty Quiz of the Real You: Love

Post  Admin Emily Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Would you sacrifice your life for the one you love? Yeah, I would. Death ends a life, not a relationship.
What if only one of you could live but you both have 1 hr. to decide who... I would choose me. He has more of a chance making a difference in this world than I do..
Without knowing the others choice, would you still make that choice? Yeah, I would. I'd rather his life keep going instead of mine.
Your lover/spouse takes a trip and cheats on you. Do you want to know? Yes, I want to know! Honesty is real important in love.
What if the roles were reversed? Would you tell him the truth? I would. The guilt would eat away at me.
Would you want to meet the man of your dreams knowing he would die in 1 yr? Yes..even if it only resulted in a friendship, I would still want to know him.
What if you knew he would cheat on you in 1 year? Pleasure worth the pain? Pleasure isn't worth the pain. =T
Your lover needs an organ transplant & dog-gone-it you match. I would do it. Anything for the one I love.
He has a 100% recovery rate, you only have 49%. Will you do it? Yes, I would. He still would have better a chance of making a difference in this world than me.
Your best friend whom you're in love doesn't love you & you meet the girl of his dreams. She is everything (you're not) that would make him happy. Can you put aside your feelings & set them up together? Yeah, I could. If he likes her and not me, then..so be it. And if she likes him back, why keep them apart? If he's happy, I'm happy.
How important is honesty in your relationships? Knowing ALL the truth? Honesty is VERY important. Haven't you ever seen The Jane Austen Book Club? Any takers?
What if your guy couldn't lie about his feelings for you? Your looks? Girls? I know I'm not perfect, I'm not as pretty, maybe not as nice..but it's nice to know what he thinks of me, and of other girls. Who knows? He might not like some of those girls. And those feelings could be good. He might like my freckles. Y'never know.
Admin Emily
Admin Emily
Admin

https://unleash-your-mind.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Quiz of the Real You: Love Empty Re: Quiz of the Real You: Love

Post  Trish Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Would you sacrifice your life for the one you love? Yes.

What if only one of you could live but you both have 1 hr. to decide who... I would die.

Without knowing the others choice, would you still make that choice? Yes

Your lover/spouse takes a trip and cheats on you. Do you want to know? Yeah...I don't want to sleep with whoever he's been sleeping with >>

What if the roles were reversed? Would you tell him the truth? I don't think I'd cheat on him in the first place.

Would you want to meet the man of your dreams knowing he would die in 1 yr? Yeah. It'd be like A Walk To Remember. Even if he's only there for a little while, the expierience was still worth it.

What if you knew he would cheat on you in 1 year? No

Your lover needs an organ transplant & dog-gone-it you match. It's his.

He has a 100% recovery rate, you only have 49%. Will you do it? Yes

Your best friend whom you're in love doesn't love you & you meet the girl of his dreams. She is everything (you're not) that would make him happy. Can you put aside your feelings & set them up together? I would.

How important is honesty in your relationships? Knowing ALL the truth? It's important

What if your guy couldn't lie about his feelings for you? Your looks? Girls? I'd be kind of..uncomfortable, but, honestly is always best.
Trish
Trish

Back to top Go down